Posts Tagged ‘Transmitter’
- LCD – The large LCD display is equipped with a blue LED backlighting that makes it easy to see even under bright sun light.
- Easy Access – Function buttons are arranged for optimal accessibility, making setting changes easier on the run during a race.
- 4 Channel – The KR-200 receiver is a 4-channel model giving you plenty of options for setup. The compact design of the receiver allows plenty of space for installation in tight spaces.
- Energy-Efficient – The energy-efficient design can operate with just four AA size alkaline batteries. It also reduces cost and provides a weight advantage for endurance racing.
- Additional Steering Function – Endpoint adjustment (EPA) left & right 120% / dual rate / electric trim.
- Additional Throttle Function – Endpoint adjustment (EPA) forward & brake 120% / ABS On & Off / dual rate / trigger neutral position adjustment / electric trim.
- 3rd Channel Function – 3-position switch / 0-120% offset for each position.
- Model Memory – Model memory for 15 cars including model names.
- Charging Jack – The transmitter is equipped with a charging jack plug.
- KT-201 Transmitter
- KR-200 Receiver
Channels: KT-201 3ch / KR-200 4ch
Receiver Size: L36 x W26 x H14mm
Receiver Weight: 10g
Receiver Voltage: 4.8v-6.0v